About The Author
Rev. Prof. Peter Pryce holds a Ph.D. in Translation and Interpretation of French and English, with research interest in Translation Theory and Practice, and Sacred Text Analyses of the Bible and Qur’an. Dr. Pryce is certified and licensed in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia in School Leadership and Administration I & II.
Rev. Dr. Pryce is a Professor of French in Bowie State University in Maryland, USA. Prof. Pryce is also a Bilingual Conference Interpreter and he taught Translation and Techniques of Expression in the Department of French, University of Education, Winneba, GHANA. Dr. Pryce also taught Translation and Interpreting (French and English) in the Department of Modern Languages, University of Ghana, LEGON.
Rev. Dr. Pryce often teaches on Radio and TV in the Bible and Qur’an Lecture Series drawing from his long experience as a Bible Commentary Writer, Corporate Language Instructor, Technical Writer with Nokia Corporation, French Embassy award-winning Poet, Conference Speaker, Book Editor, Presidential Speech Writer, and Author with intellectual properties registered with the United States Library of Congress Copyright Office in Washington, DC.
As a true Minister of Christ often called upon to counsel people, you want to know:
- Who is the Christian that is qualified to enter counseling
- Whether you are yourself qualified to counsel Christians
- The definition of Christian Counseling
- The First record of Christian Counseling in the Scriptures
- The five objectives in Christian Counseling
- Guidelines for conducting Christian Counseling
- The Repercussions for disobedience in Christian Counseling
- How to identify the correct Christian Counselor
- How to conduct Christian Counseling for Elders, for leaders of society, for rulers, and for politicians
God has given Dr. Peter Pryce special insight into His Word. Dr. Pryce, through many years of studying God’s word, has produced this book, giving us a deep revelation of how to use God’s word in counseling people. His case studies give us tools to be an effective counselor for God.
I highly recommend this book as it will be an invaluable tool for those who are in Christian leadership, especially Pastors and those called by God to be counselors.
Bishop Robert Coulter
Sr. Bishop of the Church
The Missionary Church International
There are no reviews yet.