Rev. Prof. Peter Pryce holds a Ph.D. in Translation and Interpretation of French and English, with research interest in Translation Theory and Practice, and Sacred Text Analyses of the Bible and Qur’an.
Rev. Dr. Pryce is certified and licensed in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia in School Leadership and Administration I & II.
Rev. Dr. Pryce is a Professor of French at Bowie State University in Maryland, USA.
Prof. Pryce is also a Bilingual Conference Interpreter and he taught Translation and Techniques of Expression in the Department of French, University of Education, Winneba, GHANA. Dr. Pryce also taught Translation and Interpreting (French and English) in the Department of Modern Languages, University of Ghana, LEGON.
Rev. Dr. Pryce often teaches on Radio and TV in the Bible and Qur’an Lecture Series, drawing from his long experience as:
- Bible Commentary Writer
- Corporate Language Instructor
- Technical Writer with Nokia Corporation
- French Embassy award-winning Poet
- Conference Speaker
- Book Editor
- Presidential Speech Writer, and
- Author with intellectual properties registered with the United States Library of Congress Copyright Office in Washington, DC.