Techniques of Expression – The Conference Rapporteur: Pryce adds a new dimension to this whole package by exposing readers to the holes in students’ report writing by demonstrating tangible examples in the area of conference report writing techniques, and summary writing.
Techniques of Expression: The Conference Rapporteur
- Trim Size:6.000″ x 9.000″ (229mm x 152mm)
- Interior Color and Paper:Black & White: White
- Binding: Hardback: Case Laminate
- Cover Finish: Gloss
- Page Count: 116
- Print ISBN: 978-9988-8802-6-2/li>
- Enable Look Inside the Book: Y
- Carton Qty: 44
- Espresso: Y
- Release Date: 01 Jun 2020
- Publication Date: 01 Jun 2020
- Reference/Research: Audience – College Textbook
Techniques of Expression and Report Writing are University-level taught courses and aim at giving students a mastery in writing skills in important areas such as scientific, academic, or intellectual writing, summary writing, etc. In public Universities in Ghana such as the University of Education, Winneba, this is not an exception. While there are several University lecturers who teach this course, there are also several approaches to teaching the course. The fact remains that there is not a single standard prescribed book for Ghanaian university students to use to gain mastery in conference reporting. This article is therefore the result of a practical exercise in the work and product of a conference rapporteur.