To the Minister who is studying the Scriptures, and to the Pastor preparing a sermon, this Thematic Dictionary of Matthew will help you to know and understand all the 183 doctrines that Jesus Christ taught in His Salvation Ministry, so that you can also model your own Ministry after Jesus Christ for effective results.
Thematic Dictionary of Matthew
- EDU014000 EDUCATION / Counseling / Academic Development
- REF008000 REFERENCE / Research
- REL012120 EDUCATION / Research
- AUDIENCE Professional/Scholar (Adult)
- PRINT Yes
- Enabled for Distribution: Yes
- ISBN/SKU: 9789988880231
- ISBN Complete 978-9988-8802-3-1
- Publication Date: 2/4/2020
- On Sale Date: 2/4/2020
- Book Type B&W 7 x 10 in or 254 x 178 mm Case Laminate on Whitew/Gloss Laminate
- Page Count: 600
- Spine Width: 1.31250in.
- Weight: 2.756lbs.
This book is a bridge between the academic, intellectual, and the sacred. Apart from identifying, explaining, and teaching all the 183 doctrines that Jesus Christ taught in His 3-year Salvation Ministry, we also explore intralingual translation. In the book, we demonstrate how we can use the monolingual Bible to confirm translation and interpretation of sacred text using the Perfect Harmony Theory for Translation and Interpreting.